Friday, March 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award?!?!?!?!?!

Last week I received the "Stylish Blogger Award" from Mrs.Casey Ferri at Classic with a Pop. YAY!  Thanks so much…I didn’t even know what this was until you sent it to me.
 Casey is a newly wed that lives in Florida, but originally from the Carolinas.  She has a passion for law, books and decorating.  Go check out her blog!  It’s just fabulous!

To accept this award, I’m:
1. Thanking and linking back to Casey!
2. Sharing 7 Things about myself
3. Awarding some recently discovered fantastic bloggers!
4. Contacting the bloggers and letting them know I’ve featured them.

Okay so on to the 7 things:
1.  “I love beach music, cause I was born with it in my bones.”  I am from the Carolina’s and when I hear beach or shagging music come on, it just makes my heart pitter patter.  Yes, shagging is actually a dance….the South Carolina state dance to be exact.  It’s probably one of my top 3 favorite things to do ever.  If you don’t know how, then find a Carolina girl and get her to show you.
2.  I moved to Nashville, TN about a year ago and I totally love it here.  If you’ve never been to Music City, then I highly recommend you come visit…and hey, if I like you then you can have a free place to stay.  
PS: I work in the building that's lit up at the top on the left. :)

3.  I’m absolutely obsessed with Monograms.  One of my recent purchases is this lovely hat that I got monogrammed to wear to the horse race in Nashville on May 14th.

4.  Pictures- I love pictures...and with being so far away from my family and friends, this is a must have.

5.  Lotion and Chap Stick- I cannot go to sleep at night without putting either of these on.  I also use this a lot throughout the day.  Once immediately after I get out of the shower and then every time I wash my hands.  I hate the feeling of dry hands after they've been washed.  UGH!!!

6.  I was in a karaoke league -- That's right...an actual league...I'm hardcore, j/k!  I have loved singing karaoke for a long time now.  I even own a karaoke machine and have over 2000 songs...yes, it's a little obsessive, but hey, it's been very entertaining and I have a lot of good memories singing my heart out on it.

7.  I can’t go without mentioning that I have falling absolutely head over heels for a boy named Garrett.  We’ve been dating for almost 2 years now and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us.  He’s absolutely wonderful and I love and adore him with all of my heart.

Now I will pass on the award to these awesome ladies:

1. Faith at Thoughts Uncorked
2. Sweet Southern Prep
3. Pink Lou Lou at Confessions of a 20 Something
6. Megan at Ms.Sink Grows Up
7. Sully at Sullivan's Travels

Go look at their wonderful blogs! You won't be disappointed!

 RGL

5 comments:

  1. we have a lot in common!! i am loving your blog. i'm new to blogging, please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you! I'm new at this whole blogging thing too. It's been fun but there is so much more I want to learn. Hope you have a great day. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Lauren! So sorry I've been away from blogging this past week. The hubs has had my computer to study for a test at work, but I've got it back now. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are very welcome. You def. deserve it b/c your blog is precious! Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Munchkins cat breeder, we stand behind our guarantee, our customers, and our kittens! We go to great efforts to ensure that our kittens are healthy and socialized with an excellent demeanor that is native to the breed of each kitten.
    munchkin kittens for sale
    munchkin kittens
    munchkin for sale
    munchkin cats for sale
    munchkin cat | munchkin cat for sale | munchkin kittens for sale | munchkin cats for sale | munchkin cat breeders | munchkin kittens for sale near me | munchkin kitten for sale | munchkin cats | munchkin kittens for sale near me | munchkin kittens | buy munchkin cats | munchkin kitten for sale | munchkin cat for sale | standard munchkin kitten for sale | dwarf cats for sale | cat breeders near me | munchkin breeders near me | white munchkin cats | dwarf cats | short legged munchkin kittens for sale | short legged kittens for sale

    ReplyDelete