Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Guess what I got tickets for????????


The American Idol LIVE TOUR 2011!!!!!!


This is the very 1st time I've watched the entire season of American Idol the whole way through.  Garrett has been keeping up with it as well so as a "Congrats for getting into LAW SCHOOL" gift, I got us these tickets.  They come to Nashville July 30th and I couldn't be more excited.

American Idol returns for another summer this season, showcasing performances by this season's top 11. The singers in the tour include Casey Abrams, Haley Reinhart, Jacob Lusk, James Durbin, Lauren Alaina, Naima Adedapo, Paul McDonald, Pia Toscano, Scotty McCreery, Stefano Langone, and Thia Megia. The tour commences in West Valley City, UT at the Maverik Center on Wednesday July 6th and wraps up Saturday September 10th in Rochester, NY at the Blue Cross Arena. Tickets will be available for purchase Friday, May 13th. You can find tickets and the tour dates here.

RG

3 comments:

  1. I've never actually watched American Idol, but that definitely will be so fun! I'm awarding you in my post tomorrow, be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Munchkins cat breeder, we stand behind our guarantee, our customers, and our kittens! We go to great efforts to ensure that our kittens are healthy and socialized with an excellent demeanor that is native to the breed of each kitten.
    munchkin kittens for sale
    munchkin kittens
    munchkin for sale
    munchkin cats for sale
    munchkin cat | munchkin cat for sale | munchkin kittens for sale | munchkin cats for sale | munchkin cat breeders | munchkin kittens for sale near me | munchkin kitten for sale | munchkin cats | munchkin kittens for sale near me | munchkin kittens | buy munchkin cats | munchkin kitten for sale | munchkin cat for sale | standard munchkin kitten for sale | dwarf cats for sale | cat breeders near me | munchkin breeders near me | white munchkin cats | dwarf cats | short legged munchkin kittens for sale | short legged kittens for sale

    ReplyDelete