Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy 82nd Birthday Audrey Hepburn!!!

Happy Birthday to the ultimate style icon: the lovely Audrey Hepburn!  She would have been 82 years old today.  In honor of her, I thought I’d share some of my favorite quotes and pictures of her.
“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
“As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"
“Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.”
“I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.”
“If I get married, I want to be very married.”
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it." 

RGL

4 comments:

  1. And she had a yorkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the balance of beauty, giving a positive attitude to young girls..... thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated B-Day.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE AUDREY HEPBURN!!! SHE IS AMAZING AND TOTALLY DESERVES THIS WEBSITE!!! HAPPY 82ND BIRTHDAY AUDREY!! THIS WEBSITE REPRESENTS 82 YEARS OF AMAZING THINGS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete