Thursday, May 5, 2011

“too cute to be true”

One of my closest friends is getting married at the end of the month so I went online to browse their registry to see what I wanted to pick out for them.  Of course I wanted to get them something cute….and boy did I….just look at what I found.  My mouth seriously dropped when I saw this and I was full of excitement.  I mean, who wouldn’t absolutely love this thing?  Especially if you like to bake.
This “too cute to be true” cupcake maker bakes 6 cupcakes in 10 minutes!  This tiny oven is available in pastel pink or blue.  Is this the perfect gift for that cupcake lover who has everything?  ABSOLTUELY!!!!!!
Have any of you seen/used this yet???  I seriously think I'm going to purchase one for myself.

RGL

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha that is SO cute, I've never seen it before! You definitely need that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks...I think I should too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad got me one that is super similar not the cute shape. It works great! You can even make little quiches and things like that in it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I didn't even think of all the other possibilities you could do with this thing. That's awesome. What a genius idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! How did I miss this post the other day when I stopped by your blog! I think I might need one of these to make my fav-- Funfetti!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I don't know...isn't it amazing???? and Funfetti- is my favorite too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word this is going in my new apartment asap!!!!!! It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know....I can't wait to get one myself!

    ReplyDelete