Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July Recap!

So I’ve been ridiculously busy this week so I have been lacking on updating my blog!!!  Many apologies.  I just wanted to say I hope you all have had a great week and have big, fun plans for the weekend.  I’m going to Garrett’s parents house for a much needed relaxing weekend.  Here are a few pictures from my 4th of July weekend. We decided to come downtown Nashville to celebrate the 4th.
Thumbs up 'Merica!
Me and Garrett downtown Nashville
LOOK WHO I FOUND!!!  Claudia's family came and surprised me.
Roomie Pic!
The fireworks were absolutely beautiful downtown.
So pretty!
Well, that's all for now....See you next week my little blogging friends!  MUAH!

RGL

2 comments:

  1. Those fireworks are INCREDIBLE! Looks like fun! Enjoy your relaxing weekend, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of those fireworks! Mine were cancelled due to storms, and I never got to see any! You look gorgeous, per usual! Glad you had a fabulous 4th! And I'll be emailing you this week about Nashville suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete