Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween/Fall Treats

Hey Yall!!!!  Hope you’re having a great week.  I don’t know about yall, but I’ve been SUPER addicted to Pintrest.com lately.  If you haven’t heard of this website, then shame on you!  Haha, j/k….but it’s seriously the best thing EVER!   I was on there last week trying to get ideas about what kind of dessert to make for the MTSU Homecoming tailgate (I ended up making some S’mores Pops which were a MAJOR hit and will do a post on them as soon as I find my camera cord) and continued to see all of these ADORABLE Halloween/Fall Treats.  After seeing all of these, it really makes me want to throw a party so I can make some of them.  They look SOOOO easy and inexpensive….I just couldn’t get over how stinkin cute they were and wanted to share.  I’m not sure if any of you have a Halloween/Fall party you are hosting or attending, but if you do, then here are some ideas. 
Hope you enjoy!

   Halloween Veggies
 
Halloween Cake Pops


Sweet Acorns

Ghostly Pretzel Sticks

   
Witch Hat Cookies


Pumpkin Fluff Dip

 

See what I mean?  Aren’t they PRECIOUS???  Have any of you seen or made any of these?  They look like they would be a lot of fun to make.  Keep my posted if you make any…I’d love to hear how they turned out.

 

RGL

4 comments:

  1. I have seen a lot of those on pinterest! I am making the rice crispy pumpkins for some of the nurses at the hospital. I will definitely be posting pictures! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..
    french bulldog puppies for sale near me

    ReplyDelete